Central Management (CM Series) is the FireEye threat intelligence hub. It services the FireEye ecosystem, ensuring that FireEye products share the latest intelligence and correlate across attack vectors to detect and prevent cyber attacks. CM improves operational efficiency for multiple FireEye devices.
This self-paced online course provides instruction on the deployment, configuration, and administration of CM. Students will learn how to use appliance licenses to add new FireEye products to the CM management interface and how to use CM to manage the unique functions of each appliance.
This course is the recommended starting point for anyone who uses a CM.
Upon completion of the course the learner should be able to:
- Deploy, install, and configure CM
- Administer NX, EX, FX, and AX series appliances using CM
- Identify potentially compromised hosts via CM
- Identify recipients of malicious emails via CM
- Correlate web and email attacks
- Submit malware detected via NX, EX, or FX directly to AX via the CM Web UI.
- CM Deployment Options
- Initial Appliance Configuration
- CM Administration
- General Appliance Configuration
- CM Alerts Administration
This course is self-paced, so duration may vary. On average, this course should take about 45 to 60 minutes to complete. The course does not need to be completed in a single sitting.
This course was designed to work in all modern desktop browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 10+, Microsoft Edge) and tablets (such as iPad). While it may work on mobile phones, we do not officially support phones and suggest using a desktop or tablet to view the course.
Pricing varies by region, please contact your FireEye account manager for details.