This one-day instructor-led course builds on the foundation provided by the FireEye Troubleshooting course, providing guidance specific to FireEye HX appliances.
Hands-on activities will give learners experience resolving common issues.
Upon completion of the course the learner should be able to:
- Resolve issues commonly encountered with xAgent whitelisting
- Validate endpoints to ensure they are performing as expected
- Utilize HX logs and diagnostics for troubleshooting purposes
- Checking hardware deployment
- Agent compatibility
- Agent connectivity and validation
- HX – HXD connectivity
- Validate a whitelist
- General performance settings
- Memory map I/O
- Creating effective memory map I/O settings
- HX Logs
- Using and understanding logs
- Logs for xAgent install/uninstall issue
- Obtaining agent logs from endpoint
- Using agent diagnostics
Lessons are typically a blend of lecture and hands-on lab activities.
Students should have
- Experience administering Windows-based systems
- Completed the FireEye HX Deployment course
- Completed the FireEye Troubleshooting course
Anyone who administers FireEye HX appliances.