This one-day instructor-led course introduces a framework for troubleshooting FireEye's NX, EX, FX, AX, and CM appliances. The course includes checklists, case studies, and guidance for transitioning difficult cases to the FireEye support team.
Hands-on activities will give learners experience resolving common issues.
Please note FireEye HX is not covered in this course. FireEye HX Troubleshooting is a separate course; this course is a prerequisite for the FireEye HX Troubleshooting course.
Upon completion of the course the learner should be able to:
- Find and remediate common issues without escalating to FireEye Customer Support
- Follow the escalation process for sending more difficult cases to FireEye Customer Support
- Follow-up on support cases using FireEye's Customer Portal
- Basic troubleshooting
- Best practices
- Issue identification
- Common issues
- Boot/Running issues
- Upgrades and updates
- False Positives
- Understanding logs
- Transition a case to FireEye Customer Support
- Using the FireEye Customer Portal
Lessons are typically a blend of lecture and hands-on lab activities.
Students should have
- Experience with network administration and support
- Completed the FireEye Alerts Analysis course
IT Administrators, Customer IT Support.