In order to expedite registration for FireEye online Support tools, you can ask the Support Portal Admin at your organization to register you directly following any of the options below:
- Watch video
- Follow these steps:
To quickly enable Customer Portal users, the Support Portal Admin at your organization can:
- Log in to the Customer Support Portal (login required).
- Select the Contacts tab and click New Contact.
- Enter the contact information (required fields marked in red) and click Save.
The Contact page will be displayed.
- Click the Enable Customer User button to activate the user.
By default, the user will be assigned the FireEye Customer Portal User profile and they will receive an automatic email allowing them access to the portal.
- You can finally check the user details from the Manage External User > View Customer User buttons.
Once added, please allow up to 4 hours for completion of the process.
- If your organization does not have an existing business relationship with FireEye or an existing Support Portal Admin, please contact your local account manager or FireEye Sales for assistance.
- If the Support Portal Admin at your organization has any issue creating the new account, a ticket will need to be open with Support from the Customer Support Portal (login required).