This 8-hour web-based training (WBT) course provides instruction on the steps to investigate a Windows system to determine if it is infected with malware.
You will learn:
- how computer forensics practitioners preserve the state of the system or data being examined
- what tools they use to examine a system and build a timeline of events
- common malware attachment points in the Windows operating system
- Initial Incident Response Processes and Preservation of Evidence
- Preserving Memory
- Creating and Preserving Disk Images
- Common Methods of Malware
- Investigative Techniques
Eight hours. The course does not need to be completed in a single sitting.
This course requires Flash Player.
Pricing varies by region, please contact your FireEye account manager for details.