What is FireEye Helix?
FireEye HELIX is an end-to-end detection and response platform designed by practitioners to simplify, integrate and automate your security operations.
What is included with Helix?
The Helix subscription includes access to:
- Cloud-Based Unified Console with containment and automatic triage
- Virtual Network Security Smart Nodes
- Cloud-based Endpoint Security
You can further enhance Helix by adding on:
- FireEye iSight Intelligence
- Integrated Email Security
- FireEye as a Service
What are the key features of FireEye Helix?
- Network Security (NX): MVX-driven detection to identify threats that others miss
- Endpoint security (HX): Endpoint visibility to protect against threats and exploits using intelligence, behavioral and investigative visibility
- Custom dashboards: visual tracking capabilities across the entire security environment
- Role-based access control: role-based groups and granular permissions to access the console
- Device and policy management: FireEye devices, endpoint configurations, policies, and health status management capabilities across the entire security environment
- Workflow management: organization and collaboration through the investigative process in a single UI
- Context: intelligence, alerts, host and user data coalescence to drive faster decisions
- Analytics: facilitates discovery of hidden patterns and anomalies in data from existing security investments
- Investigative tips: User guidance through the investigative process with recommended next steps
- Investigative workbench: full index, archive, and search to support flexible pivoting and active hunting
- Intelligence matching: iSIGHT intelligence and rules and latest intelligence from FireEye in existing alert and event data
- Tool consolidation: integration of data and capabilities across the diverse security environment
- Investment protection: as-a-Service model for security that regularly delivers new capabilities to solution subscribers without requiring additional CAPEX purchases as the security program evolves.
- APIs: support for open and flexible APIs for integration with 3rd party products
- Compliance: predefined or custom dashboards and widgets to visually aggregate, present and explore the most important information while meeting compliance requirements